- About Us
- Obesity Prevention
National Hotlines & Resources
Hi! Thank you for stopping by the Clearinghouse for Military Family Readiness. We are available from Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM ET. If you would like assistance, please feel free to start a conversation with us via live chat, call us at 1-877-382-9185, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need support in any of the following areas, please consider using the hotline phone numbers or online support to receive individualized assistance from trained professionals. If you need support in an area that is not listed, please contact us for assistance in finding resources to best fit your needs.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline
- Website: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Phone: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Live Chat: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx
- Description: This hotline provides assistance from a trained counselor at a crisis center in your area.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Website: https://rainn.org/get-help/national-sexual-assault-hotline
- Phone: 800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Online hotline: https://ohl.rainn.org/online/
- Description: This hotline provides support for victims of sexual assault and can direct you to a rape crisis center near your area.
- DoD Safe Helpline
- Website: https://www.safehelpline.org/
- Phone: 877-995-5247
- Live Online Help: https://hotline.rainn.org/safe-helpline/terms-of-service.jsp;jsessionid=tqbia5x8y761112w7g8dxc200
- Safe HelpRoom: https://www.safehelpline.org/about-safe-helproom
- Text message: LOCATION or REFERRAL to 55-247 (inside the U.S.) or 001-202-470-5546 (outside the U.S.)
- Description: This hotline provides support for members of the DoD community affected by sexual assault.
- DCoE Outreach Center For Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Website: http://www.dcoe.health.mil/Families/Help.aspx
- Phone: 866-966-1020
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: https://chat.magellanhealth.com/Cutesoft_Client/CuteChat/DCOE_SupportClient.aspx
- Description: This hotline provides information and resources on psychological health and traumatic brain injury.
- SAMHSA's National Helpline
- Website: http://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline
- Phone: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Description: This hotline provides referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery.
Veterans/Military Crisis Line
- Website: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/Default.aspx
- Phone: 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1
- Online chat: http://www.veteranscrisisline.net/ChatTermsOfService.aspx
- Text message: 838255
- Description: This hotline provides referrals to services, including local VA centers, for Active Duty/Reserve and Guard Service Members, Veterans, and families or friends.